Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Funny Fantasy Football Names

I was going to post an official Hit Some Dingers Fantasy Football Strategy Guide, but then I realized that at least half of the people who read this blog compete directly against me. Since they don't need help beating me, I decided I would help them name their fantasy teams.

I searched the internets for good fantasy team names, and I couldn't find a funny list anywhere. Hit Some Dingers took it upon itself to create the first Really Funny Fantasy Football Team Name List:

Chris Cooley's Tight End




Vick In A Box




Ron Mexican'ts



Raining Champ

Fairy Garcia

Who Dat Construda

JaMarcus' Holdout Crew

Crotch Shot Landry's

FamEli Fuck Up

Brady Quinn Medicine Woman

I hope this list inspires even funnier names, let me know what you come up with.

*Only some graphics, due to technical issues again... more to come soon?*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home